This item qualifies for free delivery!
No quibble returns to store or online.
Best price guaranteed! See our price match promise.
The AGV X70 Mono open face motorcycle helmet is ideal for any classic or vintage motorcycle rider wanting that stylish look but with modern comfort and safety protection. The AGV X70 has a hard-wearing outer shell of fibreglass with an EPS inner for shock absorption. The fabric liner is removeable and washable. There are 3 press stud buttons on the front for either a peaks or visors (available as additional optional extras) and the helmet has a Double D retention system. The AGV X70 takes its inspiration from Renzo 'Paso' Pasolini, a Grand Prix racer from 1964 to 1973. A crowd favourite, Paso had an unpredictable style of racing and refused to wear a full-face helmet preferring to stick with the classic open face style. This is available in a choice of colours and designs. This is the plain matt grey.
- Ideal for any classic or vintage motorcycle rider
- Hard-wearing outer shell of fibreglass
- Fabric liner is removeable and washable
- 3 press stud buttons on the front for either a peaks or visors
- Takes its inspiration from Renzo 'Paso' Pasolini