This item qualifies for free delivery!
No quibble returns to store or online.
Best price guaranteed! See our price match promise.
The Bering Shield Gore-Tex trousers are CE Approved and are made from Cordura with a Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane making these ideal for all seasons. These have a fully removable thermal lining along with fixed mesh lining and height-adjustable CE approved knee protectors and CE approved hip protectors. For added convenience, the Shield pants have 4 outer pockets, a smock on the knee area, a long lower leg side zip to get your boots on easier and a zip for connecting to a Bering jacket. Reflective detailing gives added night visibility, and these also have the handy feature of adjustable length at the legs for the perfect fit and removable lower leg elastics.
- Z type Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane
- Fully removable thermal lining
- Height-adjustable CE approved knee protectors
- A long lower leg side zip to get your boots on easier
- Adjustable length at the legs for the perfect fit